Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
903 Thin Red Line Announcement

Dear Sirs,

due to irreversible molds' deterioration, Scots in their original version won't be available in that set any longer (except for those sets that are in circulation with retailers already).

The fallen flag will be carried further by a brand new set of Scots:

Hopefully, they will also be more appropriate for a task of deflecting approaching hussars.
We've heard some calls regarding replacing of the existing Crimean infantry sets, so we will dip a toe in the water to check viability of this idea.
All going well, they will be released later this year along with the next batch of sets.

Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: 903 Thin Red Line Announcement

Thanks for this great update! Ok, for new Crimear War sets but I would prefer to see more Wild West figures! Strelets do you have any plans for this?

Best regards from Austria!

Martin Macalka

Dear Martin,

what's considered to be Wild West from Vienna prospective?
Does Höchstädt qualify as wild west? That shall definitely be west, not sure though whether the allies and adversaries are wild enough in your opinion:slightly_smiling_face:.

If that's the case, then it's going to be quite a crowded part of the world.

Best regards,

Strelets

Mamma mia !!! What a beautiful curassier in charge pose...my own compliments Strelets.

Re: 903 Thin Red Line Announcement—lost day?

Is it Friday already? Did I lose a day? D@mn, I'll be ever further behind...!

Those are both (all three) such wonderful, detailed and character-filled masters. The two Scots are poignant and the fact that you are considering updating your Crimean infantry is a testament to your listening to and relationship with your admiring customers. There will be plenty of interest, I am sure. I've left the Crimea off my list and will continue to do so, but nevertheless have sets from the era to use in others.

Then there is the latest Austrian/Imperial cuirassier. If I was excited at the prospect of these before...

You can't 'risk' missing a day on the Strelets forum/website can you? Or, if you do, it takes longer to catch up with all the delights on show. Gosh, there won't be a Friday as well as this will there?... I bet there will!

Thank you Strelets. It is a joy, pleasure and inspiration to see the work that you produce, whether they are destined for my collection or not.

Regards, James

Would like to see the Crimean Russians done in the new sculpting style which your company is doing now.
Hopefully in gray instead of green and with fewer helmets. A line of Russian artillery would be good to have also.
Thank you for your consideration. Cappy

My great great granddad was captured at Sevastopol as a boy sailor, and was released in a prisoner exchange , I have his medal for the campaign, a royal navy shore set would not go amiss if you are going back to the period.

Very good looking teaser pictures, Strelets. Thank you for showing us!

"Two pictures are worth 2,000 words!" in this case. :slightly_smiling_face: :earth_asia:

The two Highlanders are absolutely beautiful - real works of art.

Alan Buckingham
My great great granddad was captured at Sevastopol as a boy sailor, and was released in a prisoner exchange , I have his medal for the campaign, a royal navy shore set would not go amiss if you are going back to the period.
My GG Grandfather was reactivated from Coastguard and fought in the Baltic Campaign! May I add my vote to yours, please, Alan!

A new set of Scots? Yes, why not.:slightly_smiling_face:

Crimean infantry? Yes, definitely, why not indeed.:smiley:

But the new WoSS Cuirassiers are looking better and better.:grinning: Having been 'persuaded' to add a few extra figures to the masses in the painting queue (since these will not 'break the camel's back'), these now look like a definite '4 boxes please'....and they are likely to use their weight to muscle to the front of the painting queue too.

Some really excellent sculpts here.

PS: Scots with bayonets on their muskets please.

New Crimean War Infantry sets! What great news!
Thank you Strelets. I wait in eager anticipation for these sets.

Regarding things Viennese perhaps we might see some new WW1 Austrian sets too sometime soon
including those Skoda Howitzers that we saw the masters of a while ago.

New Crimean War sets would be great!

Worth reading post. It’s my first visit to this website and I was surprised to read this post. I like to bookmark this website for getting such kind of more useful post which helps me to provide university coursework help with world-class training at Elite Assignment in the UK. Keep writing.

Great news that you are considering some new Crimean infantry - thanks for listening! I'd vote for British and Russian line, doing something fairly uniform like marching, ideally.

Bit unhappy to know that due to irreversible molds' deterioration, The original version of Scots will not be had not able to available in that set any longer.
Alex,
Avail best nursing assignment help UK with quality work assurance guaranteed from the UK’s prominent assignment help service providers, Quality Assignment.