Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Waterloo 1815 (Manufacturer.. not the Battle!)

Which reminds me of the old joke about the man getting into a London Taxi "Where to?" Says the driver "Waterloo" he replies
"The station?" Says the driver
Passenger: "Well it's a bit late for the battle!" :laughing:

😂😂😂
Some of the old jokes are the best!! 👍

As already confirmed and many here know Waterloo1815 is still cheerful & productive.
Possibly the described shortage of their products within the UK is just another splendid consequence of the so-called "Brexit"? :hushed:

Yep, it could be due to Brexit, but seeing as others are getting their products through (including Strelets), I doubt it.
Some shortages of stuff in the world is down to a shortage of available shipping containers, what with many held up in ports (the knock on affect of various lockdowns), and also the Suez canal being blocked for a while also has put a delay on certain things.
No idea if Waterloo 1815 is affected by those issues, but i know its impacted others.
Either way, I hope the company is fine and well. They make some nice sets, although I hope they stop the scale creep thats occuring. Some sets are getting closer to 25-28mm rather than 20mm-1/72.

As for "so called Brexit" in general.....no way am I getting sucked into a debate on that one!!!!