Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday mood

Very niiiiiccceee .... :relaxed:

Now then, steady on.....:grin: !!!

This looks remarkably like a cavalryman of the first half of the 18th century wearing a cuirass and having a 'dispute' with someone to his left hand side.

Suitable therefore for all sorts of WoSS cavalry, and for that matter conflicts later on in the 18th century. At a pinch, he might even make suitable material for an Austrian SYW cuirassier (donald..:relaxed: if you are out there)???

Certainly very good for the Danish cavalry units that I am planning to add to the army of Marlborough and Eugene.

Let's see more.....

Minuteman
At a pinch, he might even make suitable material for an Austrian SYW cuirassier (donald..:relaxed: if you are out there)???

Let's see more.....

I'm trying to see something about this figure that *isn't* SYW cuirassier.

Be Still My Beating Heart!

donald

Yes, ain't he grand?
Strelets, you spoil us. Now we are getting previews of masters at either end of the week, with images of the figures and/or box artwork in-between. You know that we are a greedy mob of b#ggers who will now expect this all the time?!!
Regards, James

Now there's a fearsome cavalryman!!

Suspect link above, don`t click on it. Strelets very nice as always, but not deserty enough for me to get excited.

Maybe there'll be a special set of camels one can mount him on.

Just like to say im not the suspect link above!!

There was some weird spam post again Alan was referring to.

Really need find a better way of stopping this stuff making its way through. Those picture puzzles when they do appear just aint cutting it.

First, I thank you......but then I must say, this is starting to be painful{:-)) My 18th c. armies want to know if these reinforcements will arrive in time for the next parade. In the meantime, I am at least collecting the photos, so much appreciation for those. I can hardly wait to see these figures in person. Have a great week!

Dear Chris,

in case you're going to command the reinforcements, which may turn out too late, one can always use an old excuse: ‘My duty is to execute the Emperor’s orders’.
In case you're preparing to command the main force, there's another excuse: “the extraordinary maneuvers of Grouchy Strelets, instead of securing victory, completed my ruin”.
In the meantime get prepared for battle, keeping in mind "The sinews of war are infinite money."

Best regards,

Strelets

Mr. Stretlets, My money is ready, and I will need it, given all of the beautiful WSS sets you are designing. Marshall de Villars just asked me who Grouchy is....he'd never heard of 'em. Meanwhile, Leopold I is asking where all of his infantry, cavalry, and cannons have got to? .....and the Duke of Marlborough won't shut up about that nice looking British artillery he saw photos (guess I'd better make that paintings) of. I'll try to hold the line until they get here. Cheers, and have a great week!

Bet he has not heard of Monty or Rommel either.......

Wonderful master...amazing fighting pose... I like sooo much. Brava Strelets crew.