Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who knows what tomorrow will bring....?

Nice selection of up coming sets, oh no there is no Desert figures something has gone wrong can you help our sandy friends have a great day as well Mr strelets. :smile:

Nice! I just hope the Hussars haven't discarded their sabres. From this angle I can't see any. If they're there they might be a bit short or high up the hip.

I cant see any sign of sabres either, not on these hussar pictures anyway. If they are indeed missing.....ah well, not really much to say that hasnt already been said with the other recent Napoleonic sets.
Hopefully they are there somewhere.

WSS figures look great however.

Nothing Byzanty then. Hoping to develop a tag a la Alan's "deserty" refrain.

The chap marching and smoking is very good, no deserty stuff and that is a shame,maybe next week.

I agree we all now know that smoking kills but I am sure that poor hussar would rather go into battle with a razor sharp sabre in his hand rather than reaching for his tobacco.

We all know what happened to that Scots Grey officer who tried to save his snuff from those pesky French lancers at Waterloo.

Please give us Hussars at the ready or trotting into battle and keep these lovely poses for a camp accessories set like your very first sets, which is very hard to get hold off now

bfn
Allan

Allan from Glasgow
I agree we all now know that smoking kills but I am sure that poor hussar would rather go into battle with a razor sharp sabre in his hand rather than reaching for his tobacco.

We all know what happened to that Scots Grey officer who tried to save his snuff from those pesky French lancers at Waterloo.

Please give us Hussars at the ready or trotting into battle and keep these lovely poses for a camp accessories set like your very first sets, which is very hard to get hold off now

bfn
Allan
What he said!! 😁

Nice figures.
Hope to see more of the new Japanese set you have been working on.

Really nice items (for Philip Morris, just joking :smile: ) , but some ww2 Chinese army, Byzantines, Gallipoli ANZAC and Turks, WWI Italians etc, would make some difference (next time maybe...)