Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Foreign Legion in Skirmish

A welcome set, but may I suggest more poses for manning a Fort now - men standing and firing downwards, lookout pointing, lookout falling backwards with a head-wound (hit by a bullet perhaps), lookout with binoculars, casualty/dead body hanging over battlements, men peering over battlements, mules being led around, mules and horses standing, bugler, men running to grab rifles, men repelling ladder attacks/incursions, men on guard, men opening ammo boxes, men running with ammo boxes, men pushing fort doors closed, officers pointing etc.

Baratheon
A welcome set, but may I suggest more poses for manning a Fort now - men standing and firing downwards, lookout pointing, lookout falling backwards with a head-wound (hit by a bullet perhaps), lookout with binoculars, casualty/dead body hanging over battlements, men peering over battlements, mules being led around, mules and horses standing, bugler, men running to grab rifles, men repelling ladder attacks/incursions, men on guard, men opening ammo boxes, men running with ammo boxes, men pushing fort doors closed, officers pointing etc.
My future wish list is the same as Baratheon's list. Very well said in fact, Barateon! - the whole reason I show his recommendations quoted in my comments. The FFL's history accurately chronicles how many men died serving the French flag. And my favorite movies of them are, in fact, garrisoning the many fortresses and fighting atop the walls. Your camp life very nicely re-creates what it must have been like, in reality when not fighting Arabs - fighting off the effects of "le cafard."

Thank you for posting more fine figures. I'm looking forward to adding these to my collection! :palm_tree: :coffee: :wine_glass:

Recalling in my younger days laughing with friends, in the FFL it would be a life of ... "Wine, women, and song. Now it's 'beer, T.V., and the old lady!" - With all due respect. :innocent:

Baratheon
Now that is a set I would buy.

Nice figures but for a Skirmish line there's not too many figures actually firing their weapons. My opinion I would think that there would be a couple of kneeling firing poses. I'll have to borrow figures from other sets to give them some Firepower.

Wishes, wishes ... and even more wishes .... Just be happy about these new FFl figures that have never been seen in this way before. If you take all the FFL sets of Strelets together, you have an enormous number of options for representing FFL units in all possible situations. I think that's really fantastic .. right?

I like them... :scream: