Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How Can William Smith Volunteer for that One Way Mission to Mars?

Sounds like a great idea.

Note of course that the 'William Smith' you refer to is the one who appears regularly on this Forum, Definitely NOT the fine veteran Hollywood actor...or for that matter many thousands of other innocent William Smiths elsewhere.

This could all get a bit confusing...like trying to work out how many hundreds of different sets of WW2 German infantry have ever been released for instance....

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Let Elon take him as his co pilot, that way we get rid of two pains in the **** for the price of one electric battery

P.S

I cant believe it the Scottish word for bottom got censored by the forums software but William gets through ha ha

Me I would send him to Skeggy in mid winter.

Probably some 40 year old sad lad whose mummy won't let him out to play or go train spotting! Clearly this individual needs help if he gets his kicks from sending pathetic e-mails!

As Charlie Chaplin found out in the 'Great dictator' the best way to deal with nupties is to make people at them.

Excellent responses everyone, reading them certainly brightened my day. :smile:

How about sending Captain Willard on a mission up the river to terminate with extreme prejudice.