Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dutch Troops

Can't speak for other eras but definitely no plastic WWII Dutch. I would buy such a set without hesitation.

Graham Korn
Can't speak for other eras but definitely no plastic WWII Dutch. I would buy such a set without hesitation.
I agree with you Graham. The set from Caesar never materialized, so the door is wide open for someone to make some WW2 Dutch and finally fill that gap.

I fully agree. Yes Strelets please fulfill a longtime dream: Dutch WW2 to fight in Europe and against the Japanese. Fill this gap and then Norwegian army for WW2
:

yes all for allied early war.but 1st choice would be the bef 1939.1940 dutch cool but only at war for 4 days in zealand they held out to the 17th 7 days norwegians .belgians greeks knli would be better but happy with any to tell the truth,just think bef would be a better seller but thats just me

Hi
see Early War Miniatures earlier post for Dutch Army of 1940 in 20mm metal and many more lesser nations and conflicts if this is of any interest and use to you.
Best regards
Richard

Greeks would be great and also Chinese forces from 1931 onwards. If anyone is interested you should look up the Greek campaign on Kings and Generals on youtube.

I would be very greatfull for any (ALL) the Dutch, Belgium forces to be done by Stretlets.
Please make the sculpter do his historical homework before they start.
P.S. can we please have some more Brunswickers aswell?? E.g. on tge march, in attack etc??
Many thaks Phil

Yes it would be great to see some Nap Netherlands sets. The Heavy Cavalry Carabiniers and the Hussars definately.
As for Brunswickers, I'd love to see a set of them in square.

As for who is in charge of research, not sure if its the sculpter or a member(s) of Strelets team.