Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1st of May - International Worker's Day

One more day to Orthodox Easter to wait.

Re: 1st of May - International Worker's Day

Strelets keeps finding new ways to get my money.:relaxed:

The bottom trooper had me a bit confused before I put on my glasses. I know cavalry used sabres and lances but I didn’t know they wielded baguettes. Must be French.

Happy Easter.

Wow!
I really like the bare headed hussar trooper holding his shako.

Those WW1 French look great too.

I like the French guys, but what is it they are carrying on a pole ?

Alan Buckingham
I like the French guys, but what is it they are carrying on a pole ?

Bread...

Dear Strelets, Incredible wonderful figures, russians, french or arabs which you present us to astonish us completly . Many thanks, but 2021 will been now a very expensive year for me.

Stay safe and productive.... we will cheer your surprises. Even austrian surprises for WSS... .;-))

What a very nice surprise! Great sculpting and very good ideas! If I could wish for something it would be new sculpts for Russian and British infantry for the Crimean War. The old cavalry sets are o.k. but the infantry sets are somewhat outdated by todays sculpting standards and of limited use with all poses being different.

A somewhat over engineered device I feel ;-)

This blog has some info about french rations, scroll down for a sketch of the two guys with the pole/stick with loaves and soup tins... they appear to be carrying enough for the daily ration of 12 men... total weight 9kg bread, soup tins maybe 6-8kg for the soup tins...

https://joyoffieldrations.blogspot.com/2015/05/bread-of-poilu-part-i.html

Dear Strelets,

This has been a *huge* week for previews!

I came to this first post second. Great to see more of those Russian hussars. The French infantry out of the line is going to be a set that I'll be keen to get.

J'ai faim pour café et du pain!

All up to your high-level standard and providing the variety and novelty of the 'Strelets touch'. Much excited anticipation at this end!

Regards, James