Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday in Waiting

Oh wow!!!

Its things like the way you have made French troops giving one another a leg up over the wall that really gives your diorama a new dimension. Its truly amazing. Your the king of conversions!
And the build of the Chateau itself....im lost for words!
Must be getting on during the day as the fire has certainly done its damage.
Do you plan on adding any flickering LED type lighting to things like areas on fire etc? Some under the barns and main house to represent burning embers so to speak?

As The Duke himself might have said in a somewhat under-stated sort of way: "Yes, that will do very well, (General) Picton. Now get your men down there and clear those French off my garden wall."

Splendid stuff, simply awe-inspiring. And what a lot of Frenchmen there are trying to get at those cabbages in the walled garden....:grin:

Feelings can run high in the horticultural world - I received some criticism that my cabbages were out of season for the 18th June.

General Picton
Feelings can run high in the horticultural world - I received some criticism that my cabbages were out of season for the 18th June.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Out of season or not, they are brilliantly done. All the gardens are.
General Picton aka Capability Brown of the miniature world!!!

Oh ... Wow ... and ... Wow!!! Didn't see these earlier as there were so many new threads and this one moved ever further down, but that's absolutely awesome. Also shows that Airfix's french artillery still is of some use. How many boxes went into this one?
Can't say it often enough: Fantastic work! Is there more? La Haye Sainte or Plancenoit?

General Picton has his own blog if you would like to visit it? You can spend ages just looking over the pictures with your jaw dropped in amazement!

This is the link:

http://generalpicton.blogspot.com/?m=1

The work is truly fantastic and the level of conversion ability is something I can only dream about!

Thanks! Just found out about it by myself and then I realized I had previously seen his fantastic work on Benno's site. Just didn't make the connection at the time I posted - stupid me :sunglasses: It's now been added to my favorites. Truly amazing stuff! There are some real artists at work here!

Dear Strelets :- Good figures but can they please have the brown bess instead of the carbine??!! Can they also have a bayonet fitted, no forage caps unless they are spare heads plus can coat tails have turnbacks please??!! This would turn a good set into a great set, as is at the moment i wil not be includeing them into my collection.