Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday. Time for a rest (hopefully, not eternal) is near.

Goodie. More civilians :)
The soldiers are good too

****... even more beautiful Napoleonic figures... Can someone tell me how to find the time to paint them all?

The Muskets should really be reworked. Because a Brown Bess-Musket is really a very "slim girl". :kissing_heart:

Source: Davide Pedersoli

I personally love the civilian figures and while I'd buy a box or two of a separate set, the inclusion in regular set is (IMO at least) much more useful than the Streltsi figures. I was always intrigued by the Streltsi but find civilians more useful in my scenarios. I would like some refugee poses or perhaps some females nursing the wounded.

I'm also stoked by the casualty figures. I agree the weapons look a bit bulky but the overall impression is still good - and the figures are much needed. I always tell gamers use them for casualty markers. JMO again, to each his/her own.

Gerd
****... even more beautiful Napoleonic figures... Can someone tell me how to find the time to paint them all?

The Muskets should really be reworked. Because a Brown Bess-Musket is really a very "slim girl". :kissing_heart:

Source: Davide Pedersoli
I have a real one on my hobby room wall, a very slim firearm.

I have TWO real ones....

and a real Prussian 1809 ...

:wink: :smile:

I really like the Casualty figures. I hope you do the same with new Highlander sets. And please use the sculptor you used for the Highlander Standing at Ease set. That's a keeper! Have a fun and safe weekend Strelets Team and families! :+1:

Im hopeing that its a complete box of casualties and not just 1 or 2 in a box.
As its been said there are not enough on the market.
Yes the brown bess is tooooo fat it needs slimming plus a boyonet, as almost all would have been fitted dureing the conflict.
Saying all that im eagerly awaiting there release.
Keep up the great work your keeping this Nappy fan HAPPY.

The civilians must be the parents of a fallen soldier, stricken with grief.

Strelets, this is a first one for me, is bringing tears to my eyes.

May there be a life after death for all those, who are so honored by our amazing Strelets team. I have been around plastic soldiers for almost 5 decades now, and I continue to be very pleasantly surprised and impressed. More and more I feel like a serious historical art collector.

Thank you Strelets!

ciao, a tutti ovviamente stra felice e soddisfatto di veder finalmente le tanto attese ( almeno per me...) figure in attacco (ferit).... dell'epoca napoleonica.... Spero vivamente che riguarderanno anche per le figure di altri set come per gli highlanders e per le truppe francesi vecchia guardia e fanteria di linea sia in versione invernale sia estiva, oltre che per i prussiani di linea e landwehr, ma soprattutto, per i brunswickers, e magari dei Nassauers e belga olandesi o Hannover ... Inoltre credo che una figura o due con fucile senza baionetta.... ( anche se effettivamente un po' troppo grosso) (magari potrebbe andar bene per un rifleman) ....potrebbe essere accettabile come già in altri set strelets precedenti l'importante è che le altre figure le abbiano.... cmq sono curioso di veder se saranno pose in atto di difesa tipo formazione quadrati, o pose stile corpo a corpo.... vedremo, la pazienza alla fine ci premierà....
Riguardo invece ai civili mi aspetto siano di un altro set magari sempre di contorno a un set di cavalleria magari britannica questa volta.... cmq i miei complimenti a strelets continuate così....magari con nuovi set di artiglierie napoleoniche :)

If these casualty figures finally herald the arrival of some much requested "firing line" sets, that would indeed be great. :+1:
Very much hope that Strelets, away from the usual Waterloo cliché, will certainly offer such sets for the considerable armies of the crucial battles & campaigns of 1812-15.
Corresponding "in action" sets (firing, reloading, casualties) would be highly desirable for French, Russians, Austro-Hungarians, Prussians in particular, but also for other essential troop contingents that participated in decisive battles, Poles, Bavarians & others...

The remarkable civilian bonus figures are, as always, most welcome. :+1: