Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Greco-Macedonians are Coming!

I really like Linear a stuff and they mostly choose unusual subjects, my current favourite being the pre history set but I think they have to be careful with their pricing policy. I looked at the Celts as you can never have enough Celts but when I saw their sets are about 15 quid each I thought again as there are plenty of nice Celts at half the price. It seems to me that they have to keep a keen eye on their USP by producing sets that other people won't do and thereby justifying paying the high price. Personally I'm really looking forward to the Byzantine sets.

Graham Korn
... but I think they have to be careful with their pricing policy. ...
This development is clearly due to the self-imposed exit from the EU than to the manufacturer's pricing.
Linear-A offers their regular sized infantry sets between 8.95 and 9.99 Euros at their shop. :+1:
Disproportionate pricing policy of UK-based retailers and unfavourable consequences of the so-called Brexit are the real problem there.

Back to topic, I am also really looking forward to the various Phalanx sets as well as anything "Byzantine" in particular. :relaxed:

Brexit the gift that keeps on taking. Ho hum.