Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Excellent diorama Dirk

Dear Dirk,

That's a great looking diorama!

What are the figures that you used? (I've not delved into 1/72 for colonial north American, due to lack of options and an existing collection in 15 mm). The scratch build fort, building and barricades are brilliant, nay perfect!

Regards, James

Re: Excellent diorama Dirk

Great looking diorama! I was really taken aback when I first saw it, it was so unusual. Looks
like Revell Thirty Years War for the Europeans (French?) and Italeri Indians ? Very inventive
and unexpected.

Agree, excellent diorama. Thanks for the eye candy.

May I add my congratulations, the figures and painting are most inventive. The buildings in particular stand up to close scrutiny. Thank you for sharing this scenario.

Hey,
On June 6,1622, Mohawkk emissies arrived at Three Rivers (Trois Rivieres) with instructies to treat for peace with the French ... A great period, 100 years of war between different tribes, the French,the Dutch en the English. The Beaver Wars.
I used, indeed, Italeri Woodland Indians and Revell Thirty Years War.

A very imaginative diorama. I particularly like the blockhouse and pallisades, and effective use of figures for an alternative setting - early 1600s America. Two very different worlds come into contact...and the rest is history as they say. Well done!

A very nice diorama there. Not the same era I know, but I got Last of the Mohicans in my head now!!
Great work. 👍

Reallly a good job...amazing diorama. Bravo !!

Thanks for sharing your well implemented & interesting work. :+1:

An indeed exceedingly adventurous & imagination inspiring phase of early colonial history.