Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: They are up...

Steve H
Not so good for all the Napoleonic fans though. :fearful:
True, but I console myself with the fact I have several thousand (at least) unpainted figures waiting for the brush to content myself with until the next release...:relieved:

Wayne W
Steve H
True, but I console myself with the fact I have several thousand (at least) unpainted figures waiting for the brush to content myself with until the next release...:relieved:
Same here Wayne. Plenty boxes awaiting painting.
BUT.....if some better sets came along to replace what i havent as yet painted, thats fine by me!! In fact im hoping they do as some boxes i have bought out of necessity, rather than any sort of appreciation for them.....hence why they are probably still waiting to be painted!

Roger W
Wayne W
Steve H
Same here Wayne. Plenty boxes awaiting painting.
BUT.....if some better sets came along to replace what i havent as yet painted, thats fine by me!! In fact im hoping they do as some boxes i have bought out of necessity, rather than any sort of appreciation for them.....hence why they are probably still waiting to be painted!

Point well taken, Roger.