Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Alliance!

Can you supply a more specific link Birt as this just goes to a general gallery and I could find the pictures you mention?

Found them, very interesting. Southern Kingdom warriors are interesting I think they look like rangers. Somewhere along the line they've got to do halflings.

Thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome! Glad you found them Gruhum! Yes, as I was told, the original name for the set was "Rangers & Scouts." Not sure where they came up with "Southern Kingdom Warriors?"

I would love to see Haflings, especially since a battle for the Shire has been added to the books. However, my wish list is long & includes;

Armored Warriors (Gondor) Mtd & Inf
Character Figures (1 & 2, more?)
Armored Dwarves
Easterling's Cav
Foot Steppes Warriors (Helms Deep)
More Orcs (Gundabad?)
Elf Cav

I hope Mr. Haron will update their website with photos soon. I look forward to Anubis Warriors and Cyclops. Anubis army seems to have the most :heart: so far...

The pictures of the backs of the boxes are on Bennos forum

There are already dwarf sets available that I think fit the bill quite well in having Dark Age ish type armour.

I was thinking of something much more uniform like from "The Hobbit" movies.The Dwarves remind me more of those from "Urshurak."