Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dismounted French dragoons WSS

Strelets-R
Dear Yevgen,

this set will have horses as well as foot figures.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets
Good news, thank you Strelets.

Regards

Minuteman

great news about new set of dragoons, only question i have is when will all the proposed WSS sets be available in UK, like the other new cavalry sets and the 2 artillery sets, paint brush getting impatient
stay safe out there
cheers Old John

I Hope before or during Easter Week we will receive some presents.

old john
great news about new set of dragoons, only question i have is when will all the proposed WSS sets be available in UK, like the other new cavalry sets and the 2 artillery sets, paint brush getting impatient
stay safe out there
cheers Old John
I have an image of your paint brush(es) twitching and getting 'agitated' (almost as in a Disney movie), old John. Just make sure you have sufficient stock of glorious reds and blues for those Maison du Roi troopers.:grin: :lower_left_paintbrush:

Be patient ....I am still painting the last lot...

Alan Buckingham
Be patient ....I am still painting the last lot...
Maison du Roi: less Iraqi Sand, more colour, more lace, more everything. A proper test for the paintbrush and a steady hand. These chaps take some painting.:grinning:

red and blue paints already plenty in stock here as well as all other colours needed as well as sources, references . prints ready for perusal when sets available , am very well prepared !!!:))
stay safe out there
cheers Old John

old john
red and blue paints already plenty in stock here as well as all other colours needed as well as sources, references . prints ready for perusal when sets available , am very well prepared !!!:))
stay safe out there
cheers Old John
Excellent! I have a couple of boxes of the Gensdarmes/Chevauxlegers 'under the paintbrush' and having completed the horses and the scarlet coats I proto-typed the gold lacing on one of these today. The combination of bright red and gold is quite something. Difficult to believe that men went to war in uniforms as bright as these!:sunglasses:

Hi
Great Idea.
I hope Strelets do the same for russian cavalry in WW2.
A set with cavalry man skirmishing on foot with some horse.
With several horses held by one of the hanging soldiers whom the others are skirmishing on foot.
Best regards
Pierre