Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets dealers in the EU

I tried to order from https://www.miniatuurwereld.com/ but get no response. Does anybody know if they are still active?

Thank you!

Yevgen

Yevgen Chernov
I tried to order from https://www.miniatuurwereld.com/ but get no response. Does anybody know if they are still active?
Yevgen,
last time I ordered from Martin probably 2 years ago.
Personally, I was always very satisfied with prices and service there. :+1:

Would be a shame if the shop no longer existed? Truly hope this is not the case? :worried:

Celtic warrior
Another “triumph” for Capt.Mainwaring...😂
Yes indeed, and I am more than convinced that Mainwaring will proudly achieve further such self-defeating "triumphs". :confused:

Linear-A is my main shop as well, but as stated it does not solve the current UK shipping quandary.

TheBabylonian109
…, but as stated it does not solve the current UK shipping quandary.

Yes and we will certainly not be able to find a sustainable solution to this weird issue here & now.

However, this could be an excellent opportunity for differently located traders to expand Strelets‘ distribution system in Europe.
Since it seems relatively unrealistic that previously established trade routes will be usable again in the near future, better networking on the much larger & more lucrative mainland would be advantageous for Strelets and a major part of their customers.
Accordingly, affected buyers could point out this opportunity to eligible traders in their respective regions.
Both, local hobby shops (if they still exist) as well as online retailers.
:sunglasses: :wink: :+1:

Another “triumph” for Capt.Mainwaring...😂