Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Riderless horses - where are the stirrups?

Handlewithcare
Sorry, but I have to come back to that WSS dragoon horse holder picture:.

http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1080295&cmd=show

Where are the horses' stirrups? I can't see them. You won't forget them, will you?
Perhaps the horses are from the Mounted Dragoons set? In which case the stirrups are moulded onto the riders feet as usual.

The WSS doesn't interest me at present but I bought the British cavalry set; I'm hoping to get some senior officers for the 45 out of them.

Congratulations Strelets on a very fine set, the figures look fabulous, but I suspect two of them are very shady characters; they look like the type that might turn to highway robbery.

To expand on my previous comment, I wonder if there will be any horses in the Dismounted Dragoons set or if it will just contain dismounted Dragoons and the intention is to share horses with the mounted set (hence the missing stirrups).

If the dismounted set is to contain horses then how many? Horses take up a lot of sprue space. A full complement of horses might be good for wargamers but would mean a small set of figures. A couple of horses with the horse holder might be fine for dioramists but leave the gamers short. If the intention is to share the horses between the mounted and dismounted sets there is the question of how to make it work with based horses. Mounted infantry type sets pose quite a dilemma for manufacturers.

Awesome piece of content on a stirrup. Thanks a lot for taking time and update us about it. Students of Quality Assignment - https://www.qualityassignment.co.uk/ would be happy after getting this information who also seeking superb quality assignment writing help on many subjects such as nursing, marketing, finance and economics with reasonable rates in UK.

It's my first visit of this website and pleased to get this stuff which would be help me to provide nursing assignment help Australia to my students at Secure Assignment Help. Thanks for amazing post.