Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nap. Russian infantry review

Dear Donald,

I too am looking forward to these, along with the new Bavarians and Prussian 7th uhlans, in my coming order from Military Hobbies. They will add beautifully to the other late Russians from Strelets, with a few Zvezda ones thrown in (and the odd Esci for good measure).

I am assuming (hoping) that Strelets' pipeline includes a set of infantry in greatcoats 'advancing' (to replace the now unavailable M011), plus the same in summer dress. I am 'sure' that such figures will feature in next week's Friday teaser! Well, a Friday teaser sometime soon...?!

Regards, James

James Fisher
Dear Donald,

I too am looking forward to these, along with the new Bavarians and Prussian 7th uhlans, in my coming order from Military Hobbies. They will add beautifully to the other late Russians from Strelets, with a few Zvezda ones thrown in (and the odd Esci for good measure).

I am assuming (hoping) that Strelets' pipeline includes a set of infantry in greatcoats 'advancing' (to replace the now unavailable M011), plus the same in summer dress. I am 'sure' that such figures will feature in next week's Friday teaser! Well, a Friday teaser sometime soon...?!

Regards, James
I fully agree and support.
Cheers.
CPN

James Fisher

I am assuming (hoping) that Strelets' pipeline includes a set of infantry in greatcoats 'advancing' (to replace the now unavailable M011), plus the same in summer dress.

Yes, definitely needed now that the older Strelets set is no longer available. Advancing Russian infantry would be a top-seller in my view.