Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rif War

Strelets, are there any plans to make Spanish troops for their conflicts with the Rifs. Or other French colonial troops beyond the Legion?

Re: Rif War

I hope so, it would be a pity if the range had been left behind

Dear Norgri,

We don't have such plans at the moment.
Best regards,

Strelets

When this news was announced, I was quite disappointed. But good versus bad luck, good heart. I will settle for the excellent series on the Spanish War of Succession and outings on the ancient history of Linear. Know, though, that I would have enjoyed an outing on, Zouaves or Spanish units.

Speaking of RIF WAR figures, I sure hope you make more Beau Geste uniformed style figures in Capote coats without backpacks. More standing and shooting in defensive square, and kneeling and firing also, and casualties. Next time, please make the blue color a darker blue or add more color to the mix. The Advancing set is impossible to see the sculptor's fine details. Sun light actually shines through the rifles. I don't paint my figures. I want to spend my money on Strelets figures, not paint companies. Just saying. Anyway, thanks for the great figures. The poses such as the Camping figures have such personality. You can imagine the men all from different countries enjoying wine or coffee and talking to each other either in their Forts or Bivouacking! What fun. :palm_tree: :earth_africa: