Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Well done with the SAS Alan

Agreed, kudos Alan.

Really a good job Alan...I like your painted SAS so much. Bravo.

Very well done again. A good variety of poses and headgear as with the LRDG sets, and the vehicles (which I think are PSC) look very good. The uniform colour used for the unfortunate Afrika Korps troops looks authentic; again, a (Vallejo?) colour reference would be helpful. Likewise (a point of detail this) the pale brown colour Alan has used for the pullover of a couple of the British troopers.

Another fine set of figures from Strelets, and more automatic firepower here in this small but determined squad than there would be in an 'average' British rifle platoon of the period.

It is clear that the Website needs to be modified with a new and additional tab titled 'The AB Collection', with a regular weekly update.:grinning:

Thanks chaps , the Africa corp colours, vallejo Russian uniform green , and the pullovers are English uniform mixed with Iraqi sand.

Very good painting on these and you have brought them together into a really nice dynamic scene. I liked the look of the set before but I think your painting shows just how good they are, they look fabulous.

I don't collect WWII stuff, with the exception of one 1:1250 destroyer, but I bought this set. They've been in sort of Covid Quarantine on the window ledge for a while but I did have a look at the figures and I have to say I'm mightily impressed by them. Well done Strelets.