Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friday goodies?

Let me try to be the first one this time to help mr B so he can continue his fine painting jobs.
Something French fusiliers, real ones, or cavalry perhaps?

Re: Friday goodies?

Thanks Thomas, I am hoping for something deserty.

Alan, after all your desert presents, LRDG,SAS, Heavy weapons German and British it's about time for the mounted men of Murat, Ney and Grouchy.

Nah not deserty..more like the rain soaked fields of Mont St Jean.....😁😂

More camels please and some mules carrying packed mountain-guns

Based on recent contributions the desert seems more popular :innocent:

:sob:

Alan Buckingham
Based on recent contributions the desert seems more popular :innocent:
Well Yes, there has been a fair amount of sand blowing around on the Contributions page lately....:sweat:

But wait, is that a mirage or do I see masses of Napoleonic cavalry in the distance, trotting with sabres 'at rest' on the troopers' shoulders, across swathes of rain-soaked grass and trodden-down barley....???

Strelets, please surprise and enjoy us. The sky is very grey and the mood is quite down in these unpleasant time.

Give us a small light of future on deep green lawns ....

I am hoping for a good set of British Camel Corps for Abu Klea, or perhaps some more sets for the Polish Soviet war, maybe polish cavalry or infantry in greenish 1919 uniform. The Blue Army set was indeed very good and it is a pity that this conflict hasn't been developed.

"Something French..., real ones, or cavalry perhaps?"
As you may wish.

Best regards,

Strelets

Right nation, wrong war :cry: But admittedly, beautiful figures. I would almost suspect that Strelets tries to draw me into the WSS as well. Resistance is futile!

Merci beaucoup! Louis appreciates the company's continued efforts to his cause.

Not very deserty....

Bravo! Splendid!! French dragoons on foot for the WoSS, but also useable for much of the 18th century including the SYW.

This will be a very useful and no doubt popular set. And those leggings that the dragoon is wearing (quite correctly) are just right for traversing wet and muddy ground...not at all deserty.

Have a good weekend! :grin:

Amazing figures...well done Strelets.

Ah yes definately dressed for more temperate climates but...as someone else said.....wrong war!!

Nice figures again though.

Is that spurs I see on the first character? Amazing sculptures.

Murat
Is that spurs I see on the first character? Amazing sculptures.
Officer of dragoons! Lovely model.

These are very welcome too, thanks Strelets :)

I see a bright light and 2 wonderful french dragoons on the green lawns of Europe.

Thanks a lot for this precious pleasure...

Dear Strelets,

Some more wonderful sculpting and excellent poses. You continue to be 'on fire'!

Thank you, James

p.s. It's gotta be Napoleonic time next week, yes?!

Dear Strelets
my compliments on fantastic sculpts, looking forward to release of these as well as all forthcoming WSS cavalry and artillery sets that we've seen, any idea of when these will be available in UK
stay safe out there
cheers Old John

Lovely.Lovely.
I’ve said it before that I have never enjoyed painting any series of figures as much as these WSS figures from Strelets.Excellent!👍😎

Addendum::Holy Moley! I just went on to a suppliers site to order some figures,the site is British,I live in Ireland but god Brexit has meant that shipping the items costs almost as much as the items themselves!🙀
Rethink methinks.😳

Another very exciting looking set! Congratulations again Strelets!

Brilliant, just what I need