Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year, gentlemen!

Happy new year to you !!
Felice anno nuovo !! Marco.

Quite an enjoyable New Years presentation Strelets!

You have a very creative sense of humour!

And a Happy New Year to all of the Strelets Team and fans Worldwide.

:slightly_smiling_face: :camel: :palm_tree: :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:

Happy New Year to all! & let's pray that thing find their way back to some normalcy.

Thank you team Strelets for another wonderful hobby year.
See you next year !
Cheers
CPN

Happy new year....it`s new year in the desert too....just saying. Thanks for ending 2020 on a hobby high for me at least,here`s to 2021.

And to you, Mr. B. Still here.

Happy New Year to all Fellows !!!
Please all stay Health !!!

Happy New Year Strelets and associated buyers. :sunglasses:

A great post Strelets, capping off a wonderful year of production from you all under difficult circumstances.

All the very best for 2021 and may you keep presenting us with a range of goodies for our varied tastes and eager collection!

Regards, James

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL - May it be kinder to you than the last.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Mr Strelets - you and your fine products were one of the highlights of an otherwise troublesome 2020. Thank you!!

Best regards,
Andrew

Dear Strelets team, i too add my best wishes for the New Year, your WSS sets made my year, and i look forward with great anticipation for more WSS sets , in particular the great looking gunners !!! well done to all there

you all stay safe out there
cheers Old John

Happy New Year!

Strelets, you make again and again dreams real. I am so pleased that you show us the WSS artillery and french dragoons in action. Incredible well done miniatures which will enjoy and stimulate us to new projects. It´s real successful start of the year in a quite hard period.

Keep your humor and stay safe!

Yes heres hoping to a happier 2021 to all, and hopefully, you all stay healthy in the continuing pandemic.

Hopefully next New Years, we will have all been vaccinated and can have proper Christmas & New Years celebrations!!!

Happy new year and omg I wanted to stay away from the WSS but with sets like these you make it so d.mn.d difficult!!!! My wife already loaded her gun in warning.............:eye:

A Happy and Safe New Year to all at Strelets and to all Forum members.

The WoSS figures that we are seeing just seem to get better and better! Great things to look forward to in 2021.

Just to add my congratulations - on making a good fist from a difficult year, Strelets have made some poretty good advabces despite the 'issues' that have beset the world; and best wishes. Hope you can keep this all going.

It seems to me that there is no 'Golden Age' of little plastic men any more, we're actually living it. There may be less producers, and once great suppliers have gone by the board, but the ones that are left have picked up the slack and are carrying on in the finest way.

To all the Streltsy and their fans and followers, to the Linear B team, the Alliancers, the Red Boxers, and Dreamer Studio people and fans of their work, have a good new year and I hope that it brings you everything you want and nothing you don't need.

Happy New Year to the Strelets Team and all fellow readers.
The constant flow of diverse & high-quality releases is indeed a most welcome source of joy, especially in such difficult times. :relaxed:

Take care everybody and stay healthy.

And of course, thanks for previewing these first-class WSS figures, another joyous outlook. :+1:

Happy New Year !

We will probably have problems with the pandemic until the summer of 2021. But better days are coming...
Hold on until then...

Dear STRELETS team, thank you for the great ideas and the woderful figures you developed from it.

Keep going like this in 2021...then it's still going to be a great year for us !

Gerd

Happy New Year and a Happy New Decade to all at Strelets and the Forum

A special thank you to Strelets for providing so much interest and things to occupy us during a very difficult year.

Happy New Year. I hope everyone stays safe and keep the hobby going.
Cheers
David

Happy new year from me too!! Best wishes to everyone...
... and above all stay healthy (as we, in Greece, say...)

Happy New year

Big thanks to the Strelets team for providing some silver (plastic) lining to the dark year of 2020

Best wishes to all of the Forum

Looking forward to those new WSS sets, tres bon und merci

Cheers

Happy New Year to the Strelets team and to everyone on the forum. I hope everyone gets their dream set this year, I'm sure Strelets will be trying to make it happen.