Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I wish everyone on this forum, their family & friends the very best Holiday season! & hopes for a much better New Year!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Seasons Greetings to one and all on the forum and at Strelets!
Let's sincerely hope now Brexit Deal is done we can get Covid sorted and seen off and have a better New Year!!
I've ordered Afrika Korps mortars, LRDG and SAS, and gone quite mad, ordering no less than 39 back catalogue sets of Strelets figures at a bargain price. Sadly, none will arrive until the New Year but with the state of the Christmas post deliveries maybe that's just as well.........
For the future, lets hope it's better for all of us with lots of new sets to look forward to - how about some Afrika Korps sets along the lines of 8th Army Heavy Weapons for a start. There are so many gaps to fill in and I'll Carry on Collecting while I can and budget and pensions permit!
So, my message to all is a very Merry Christmas to all, and stay safe, and look forward to a Happier New Year!!!
Best wishes as ever
Richard