Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Infantry of the Sun King

I totally agree with the accolades! It's kind of a domino-effect of splendor - beautiful painting and staging of superbly realized and sculpted figures depicting one of the most colorful eras of military history. (Have I overdone the superlatives? I think not!) Real eye candy on Christmas Eve.

This entire series makes me want to dive in head first into a new era (I know I repeat myself) and probably will sometime in 2040 when I've completed my backlog...

Yes, well done Valentin...a good work.

Fantastic work.👍
Hmm,I might have to get a few more boxes of these figures,your colour schemes have given me some ideas.😎

Dear Valentin,

I want to add my 'thumbs up' and praise for your fine painting of such a colourful army. Great to see them arrayed for battle. Wonderful units and flags.

Regards, James

Tres Magnifique!!

Wonderful and impressive treatment of these beautiful figures.
Thanks for sharing your successful work, a feast for the eyes. :relaxed:

Hope that Strelets will release a lot more sets regarding essential & era-typical french & imperial troops.

Loving it! :+1:

Thank you, colleagues. A very beautiful era. Thanks to the Strelet`s team for the wonderful miniatures.
Best regards Valentine

Valentine
Please accept my belated congratulations on your splendid figures. I have only just come back on the website after getting over excited at Christmas, at least I think it was over excitement it gave me a shocking headache.
Paul