Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fire one! French Foreign Legion artillery

James Fisher
Dear Alan,

A top looking battery. Lovely painting, basing and arrangement.

Regards, James
I agree! It's good to see a full crew, even for such a small gun, and that these are carefully arranged to look as if they are really serving the gun. Nice painting and excellent groundwork.

Thanks chaps.

Hello Alan, That's another very good contribution. I'll be watching out for the other sets that you'll be painting over Christmas.

Cheers, there are at least six more Strelets have already, I have been busy of late ;-)

Well you said you had some in the pipeline and they look splendid! On the contribution front the FFL certainly have a good showing.
I'm just back from my local hobby shop unfortunately the latest FFL boys have not turned up yet,they may have gone AWOL over the Christmas period. So working on the premise that I have never knowingly gone in a hobby shop without buying something, I came out with a set of Old Guard on the March.
Note to self, must avoid Halifax till after the somewhat diluted festivities.
Now it's back to that Emhar set and if I never paint another Viking it will be be too soon.