Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi Haron!

Nice job on the Musketeers and Cardinal's Guardsmen! Looking forwards to the horsemen next. Is there any chance of some civilians and perhaps rogues, thieves and swordsmen?

Re: Hi Haron!

Thanks! Horsemen are already ready. Will be at the dealers soon. I haven't thought about other sets yet ... Maybe ..

Dear Haron,

More excellent figures. They are quite tangential to my interests, but I am tempted just cause they are so nice and would be great to paint...

I have several of your Ottoman and Cossack sets and, of course, lots of the early Russians (Napoleonic). Could you perhaps do some mouseketeers, I mean musketeers in bicornes (and maybe even some fusiliers) to complete the range? Then add in some artillery and cavalry... commanders even!!! :)

Regards, James

HARON

Thanks! Horsemen are already ready. Will be at the dealers soon. I haven't thought about other sets yet ... Maybe ..
Thank you whatever you decide.

Hi Haron, have you think to do the jacobite's highland clansmen?

Great to know that the mounted sets are on their way!

I also would support a set of 1620s/30s/40s freebooters, 'off-duty-and-seeking-plunder' mercenaries, and civilians.

I've just received two sets of French Musketeers. Ordered them at Hannants. Not that happy as one command sprue was missing. If it's not a mistake on RedBox's part, someone at Hannants must have "helped himself" (RedBox boxes are not sealed, which is a mistake)...:rage: