Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Figures and Forts

Merci beaucoup, Stuart, for posting your pics. Somebody's brother is going to have an adventurous time setting up their Legionnaires in their new Fort Abiff! To the walls; to the walls!

Re: Figures and Forts

With all the additional Legionnaires expected soon I dont think there's going to be enough room in the fort it just as well there set up for camping.
Stuart, the pictures posted of your fort look super well done. It inspires me to make some generic vaguely middle eastern dwellings that I have been planning for a bit. I have bought the plywood but frankly it's a bit cold in the garage. Like many others I have the Italeri fort made of MDF as well as a few of some of there other Battleset constructs. I finished the Gladiator Arena last week and like the various kits made to date I was most impressed by the overall finish. I cannot comment on historical accuracy etc I dont go into detail. I just like the look and ease of build. Most of the kits seem to be manufactured by Sarrissa-Precision located in Derbyshire England.
Anyway Santa is going to be busy because apart from the forthcoming desert crowd I am expecting a North American fort (opening up a completely new front) and a castle.
How did I ever have time to go to work.