Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday...

Here he is - our magnificent French dragoon officer. The unit so many people are claiming for... and only the "desert club" is commenting :)
The 19th century civilians are lovely as well.

Good weekend show
Michael

Ah...I see now! Its Wee Willie Winkie goes to war.

Michael Robert
Here he is - our magnificent French dragoon officer. The unit so many people are claiming for... and only the "desert club" is commenting :)
The 19th century civilians are lovely as well.

Good weekend show
Michael
Michael, the Nappy lads are sulking, no nappies this week, the WSS lot are just excited at seeing a woman have a itch and have gone off to place orders with everyone so as not to miss out , and the Desert guys are just all round good eggs who are just happy to see nice new figures in our scale and don`t mind in the least that they are not fighting for or against that Napoleon chap. Just going to add a smile face so the nappy lot know this is tongue in cheek and there is no need to march in column with fixed bayonets in my general direction:joy:

Lol bayonets are still in their scabbards here!
Never mind the woman, that child looks like it has some "Trump" DNA in it!!!

Am I the only one seeing some big, splendid moustaches on that child... nah, most likely just light.
The dragoon officer looks great!

Looking forward to the WSS French Dragoons and hoping for Prussian Cuirassiers 1813-14 to go with the civilians

Frankly speaking, I am hoping for some French cavalry, dragoons post 1812, chasseurs, lancers to go with the civilians.

Next Friday

Thank you, Strelets, for this week's Friday Teaser pics. Always a real pleasure to look at and read everyone's comments while having my morning coffee.

For Next Friday, I'm crossing my fingers hoping to see M147 "French Foreign Legion in Attack" postings under Campaigns / RIF War. In the mean time, thanks again for entertaining all of us Armchair Generals and have a great week.

Re: Next Friday

More fine figures Strelets, thank you.

I too am really pleased to see that the 'bonus' figures have not yet met the untimely end that was mooted a few weeks back. They are an important Strelets tradition and the development of them to civilian figures has been a brilliant idea. I trust that the committee who suggested to delete them has been sacked, hahaha!!! :)

Sorry Garrison, we love our sand here in Western Australia, but the desert has had a good run for now. Surely the next showing will be those Russian Napoleonics in advance (or in attack so a few firing figures can be include too?)—greatcoats and summer dress—to complete that 'series'?! (Or Napoleon's General Staff 3 or the French sappers...)

Regards, James

I confess, James, I am intrigued by what Strelets will come up with for the new "Napoleon's General Staff 3." Their Set 1 is, I feel, one of the best sets Strelets ever created. Such animation!

Perhaps the 3rd set is for much later in the war? When a few of his senior and more trusted marshals and generals, which are in the other 2 sets, had either died or left his service?

Could be for 1815 100 days campaign, when some had decided to stay loyal to the restored monarchy so Napoleon couldnt call upon them, or they had simply retired (or forced to retire).

Wonder if they will be on foot or mounted? I think id prefer mounted.