Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FFL in Camp Masters

Baratheon
Yes, a great set indeed, but we need at least one general mixed-pose (or in square) set of FFL soldiers in fatigue dress (white shirt & trousers of coarse linen/canvas with blue sash)...

Oh, yes, that would be a dream come true for me - useful also for manning the walls in Fort Zinderneuf and others also. And the sash, still worn even today after all these years. I've always admired this artwork; never get tired of looking at it.

BTW - Baratheon, I hope I'm right in recalling you posted the Rowan Atkinson link about the Arab rugs and the Barclaycard. Really funny; still makes me laugh! :relaxed:

Nice set of masters but wasn't there one with a dog ? I seem to remember one being shown a bit back.
For FFL inspiration, I thought back to my formative years and Sargeant Luck of the Legion in the Eagle comic. Come to think of it, this could explain a lot......

Paul , the dog is there, it was the first one I looked for.

Alan
You are right, thank goodness now it's only my eyesight and mental state I have to worry about.

Yes a dream come true if we get a set of FFL in fatigue dress, including mules and some on horseback like in the picture. And to top it all some Spanish for the RIF war, preferably on horseback. We live in hope.

Who was it said that the definition of a gentleman was a man who could play an accordion but refrained?😜

Some figure sets you want to own even if you've got no use for them and this is one. I should imagine diorama makers are in seventh heaven. Particularly love the guy shaking sand out of his boot.

Graham Korn
Some figure sets you want to own even if you've got no use for them and this is one. I should imagine diorama makers are in seventh heaven. Particularly love the guy shaking sand out of his boot.
Certainly a set to buy even if you are not into the FFL. When painted will look great by themselves.

In answer to Celtic Warrior's query it was Oscar Wilde, (it usually is)
After catching up with PSR I note that we are promised three sets of FFL soon. So their now on the Christmas list, what with more guns and the lads advancing its little wonder the Rifs are retreating.
Hmmm...note to self must get more blue.