Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friday 13th...

Good morning,
Friday 13th... a tough one for you dear Strelets team!
Kind regards
CPN

Re: Friday 13th...

It is Friday.... how exciting....

WW2 CHINESE INFANTRY
This could be a mega-surprise
Please strelets !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WW 2 Chinese infantry and militia! Warlordism! Back of Beyond! RCW!

Would love RCW tachankas too but they should look like these improvised ones on civilian carriages, not the purpose-built early WW2 type.

There is something very 'steam-punk' about these elegant carriages with ad hoc Maxim MG installations....

Intriguing idea though.:smile:

Yes, You are right. Better improvised, not WW2.

senza nulla togliere alle armate cinesi... delle artiglierie mai viste, come quelle di brunswick per il periodo napoleonico???

Thinking about Nassau Grenadiers and other Nassau units. And Napoleonic Artillery...

Scott Jensen
Thinking about Nassau Grenadiers and other Nassau units. And Napoleonic Artillery...
Alas not happened for this friday, but I too would like to see Luca's Brunswicks, Line Infantry in either some form of defensive line/square and the same with Scott's Nassau infantry, all the companys though rather than just grenadiers.

Hats Nassau Infantry is good but unfortunately hardly any kneeling figures so its a struggle making a square of them. Not even any in 20mm metal.

Dear CPN,

answering the call in several threads both down and above:

Nice week-end.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Friday 13th...Great WoSS artillery

These are very looking artillerymen. Thank you Strelets! And not a grain of sand in sight....

The gunner lending his weight to push a gun back into position appears to have a very large head compared to his team mates. I presume that this is because of the camera angle?

I am still very interested to see the gun that these gunners are serving.

Have a good weekend.:smile:

PS: I think this set will serve well as artillery for many European armies for the first half of the C18th ie: potentially a very useful set indeed.

Strelets-R
Dear CPN,

Nice week-end.

Best regards,

Strelets
Hi Strelets team,
I couldn't ask for more.
It was a lucky day after all.
Cheers
CPN

Gosh but those figures are very very nice.
Like I said before,I have never enjoyed painting a range of figures as much as these WSS from Strelets.Bravo!👍

Wouldn't mind a little FFL eye candy also, Strelets! :innocent:

Strelets-R
Dear CPN,

Nice week-end.

Best regards,

Strelets
Dear Strelets,

It seems that one of the artillery men will have separate arm/s (the last photo). Are You going to make some figures with separate parts of their body?

Kind regards,

Yevgen