Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chevau-Legers and Gendarmes

Great, great and beautiful! You have excited my emotions. I love these riders and will certainly spent more money for them than thought before....

I, too, am excited about these cavalry, and will be buying some when they come out. However, does anyone else also want Austrian cavalry from the same time. They were very different, as they wore Lobster Pot helmets, buff coats and back and breast plates. They are very different looking, and no one does a good box of them.

A suitable set of armoured cavalry for the Austrians and Bavarians would be wonderful.

Unfortunately I think Strelets have told us previously that they have no plans to produce such a set. But before I embark on the complicated conversions that I have lined up to produce Bavarian cuirassiers (using Zvezda figures and Tumbling Dice lobster pot cavalry heads) perhaps Strelets would let us know their plans?

I'm going to hold on for a little longer, and cross my fingers. I can put the WSS project on hold for a while. I was contemplating converting Airfix Cuirassiers, but that might be a bit ambitious.