Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plastic Soldier Review site

Roger W
Just tried again..still not working for me ☹😭😭
I saw the site down message this weekend, but most of the time it's been okay. The only advice I would offer is clearing your browser cache memory occasionally, so you're not loading an old version of the site.

Works here in Germany, but as Minuteman said it is offline periodically for a couple of hours.

Got it working again now thankfully. Dont realise how much you use the site until its down!

Cleared cache etc and seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

Try a different browser. Firefox frequently is denying access because of missing certifications or confusing harmless websites with dangerous ones.

I had the same problem some days ago. Firefox blocked PSR but Chrome did not.

Google chrome is what I have.

PSR was down for a short period most likely maintenance...

Firefox is way better then Google "I'm gonna steal your data" Chrome in so many ways, it doesnt block you it warns you of potential threats if there is any before you go to a site, what you do then is up to you..

If you do use Firefox would suggest also using "uBlock origin" addon from the Firefox store, stops all Adds and Popups dead...

Would also suggest using the Ecosia Firefox browser Addon for searches, they dont save or use your data and you get to contribute to reforesting the planet, since I've been using it they've planted over 100,000 milion trees world wide... a worthy cause...

:wink: