Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next release

We don't have such plans at the moment, since the ACW line is pretty well served at the moment.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets-R
We don't have such plans at the moment, since the ACW line is pretty well served at the moment.

Best regards,

Strelets
ACW Cavalry would be great. Just a suggestion...

Dear Strelets
am eagerly awaiting release of proposed WSS cavalry sets, which look great and any news on the WSS gunners that i've seen pics of. which again look superb, keep up your great work, appreciate you have difficulties in these troubled times

you all stay safe out there
cheers Old John

old john
Dear Strelets
am eagerly awaiting release of proposed WSS cavalry sets, which look great and any news on the WSS gunners that i've seen pics of. which again look superb, keep up your great work, appreciate you have difficulties in these troubled times

you all stay safe out there
cheers Old John
I'm with all old John says. Well done for keeping going in difficult times, and producing some great new sets.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

To be honest I am surprised that Strelets are able to release any batch of figures so soon after the the last lot never mind the quality of sets we have been shown.
This just shows what a well run organisation streets is compared to the other major figure producing manufacturer which seems to lurch from one drama to another. :persevere: