Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i have a dream

I can only agree with all of the above suggestions.
Certainly need firing lines and defensive poses for forming squares.

But French 1812-1815 Foot Artillery is definately required.
British horse artillery also.

British/KGL Hussars & Light Dragoons too would be great, in a state of awaiting orders to charge, swords drawn resting on the right shoulder.

Still definately lots of scope & potential sets left to do.

I think the only Napoleonic set that I really need right now are Russian Dragoons in dismounted order as they appeared at the Battle of Borodino. They are useful, attractive and no-one else makes them.

Well we can`t have you nappy fans having all the dreams, mine is to see the rest of what Strelets have in store for us for the desert 1940/43 from all the combatants.

I am also dreaming of a complete range of standing shoulder/order arms, marching and firing true French fusiliers, the center companies representing about 2/3 of the emperor's line infantry. before and after 1812(I have enough flanking companies, most pre 1812, thanks to the releases of the past year). The red lancers in campaign uniform would also be great, for they can be used for most combattants in the period. Obviously I would also love to see Russian light infantry(only shooting, advancing and other action poses for the period around 1812 and post 1812 French dragoons and lancers in reserve. All the other sets mentioned would probably also find their way here :joy: