Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bonus Strelets figures - no more?

Thank You for Your response.

From one hand we have a lot of Strelets bonus figures, from the other I will be missing them.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

Dear Yevgen/Strelets,

Yes, that is a shame; especially with the recent experiments with different bonus figures.

Still, the majority who aired a view here have said that they prefer a focus on the figures of the set. I hope that the cost cutting does not have to go too deep...

Regards, James

James Fisher
Dear Yevgen/Strelets,

Yes, that is a shame; especially with the recent experiments with different bonus figures.

Still, the majority who aired a view here have said that they prefer a focus on the figures of the set. I hope that the cost cutting does not have to go too deep...

Regards, James
I second that. I just got the Prussian cavalry with civilians and assorted infantry. I have to say the bonus figures are superb.

i will miss the streletsi

I could take them or leave them as it was never my era, though I found them interesting. I am hoping the civilians replace them. There's always room for cheering crowds as already presented as well as refugees.