Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Bavarian Infantry In Attack the perfect format

The Bavarian in attack is a great set & I agree the two British sets are just as good My favourite Strelets set of all time is the polish in attack it just looks so right as a unit.
As a painter & collector I don't really need wounded/dead figures but I would like the extra figures as more troops after all 48 figures in a box used to be standard.
The main thing I would like to see is firing lines for all the Napoleonic sets the WOSS range have them all ready I believe.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I agree those are great thoughts! The British and highlanders in attack are great sets. I am waiting for firing line too. Fantastic line of figures.

Dear Allan,

I'm with you in enjoying/finding valuable the casualty figures. For me, casualties are great for markers or adding to vignettes on a wargames table.

I really like the recent range of options that Strelets have included with their 'bonus' figures. We have had the civilians in the Prussian cavalry sets and these casualties in the Bavarian set. What little gems will they come up with next? I am keen to see.

Interestingly, the range of answers already to your question just goes to highlight the impossible challenge for Strelets to suit everyone's preferences!!

Regards, James

I also like the casualty figures, breaks up the unit looks more realistic and also good for markets. If they could keep those in the attacking and firing line boxes and maybe civilians or some generals/personality figures in the at rest boxes that would be amazing. I’d probably have to buy those then also.
And I agree with the British and Scots they are beautiful figures. And I agree us nappy fans need firing lines please.
Also some Napoleonic Hungarian grenadiers and line in attack and firing.

I haven't bought mine yet, but I love the casualty figures. Personally, I vastly prefer a sculpted flag with detail of the flag design sculpted. Being able to remove the flag is great. Winter set having the flag covered looks good too! I love these extra figures. Super fun!