Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Marco, nobody has all SSW boxes yet, even us.

Wonderful vivid miniatures and great expectations, which will been very useful for the wide fields of Flandres. Thank you Strelets!
Christmas will bring us eventually some more sets for WSS and much more to paint.

They look very good,definitely action poses, unless they just can`t stand their sergeants voice ..

Dear James,

looking at websites like this:
http://www.thewaroffice.co.uk/Blenheim/Index.htm
one can only wonder how much time and effort it will take to complete the task satisfactorily.

Best regards,

Strelets

Right words Strelets !! Amazing artillerymen.

Strelets-R

Have a nice week-end!

Strelets
I love the sound of heavy metal!

Looking firwards to these.

Esperemos que tengáis en una GUERRA DE SUCESIÓN ESPAÑOLA, a los españoles, esperándolos quizás... saludos y muchas esperanzas para la escala 1 72 y estas obras de arte...

We hope that you wil have the Spanish in a WAR OF THE SPANISH SUCCESION waiting for you perhaps
greeting and good hopes for the 1 72 scale and these works of art. thamk you

Excellent sculpting, can't wait to see the rest

Great figures, these will make up a great artillery crew in 'firing' mode.

What size gun are Strelets intending? That linstock is big enough for anything up to a 24 pounder!

Bring out the big guns boys, whoooo!

Very interested to see what can be managed here. While Zvezda's sets are of course very nice, for those of us who have to move around a high amount with their 1/72 collection it would be nice to have options that are a little less brittle than what they offer.

Not for me but again very nice figures.

Re: SSW boxes in my hands

Not my period of main interest ... but have to say they do have a lot of character and would look great as a vignette or diorama. Strelets you are certainly winning many points with your figures and their fabulous sculpting. Very tempting ...

Re: SSW boxes in my hands

Hello Strelets team,
the artillerymen look really great. I'm looking forward to the gun.

With your SSW characters you have opened up a whole new era. Although I don't collect figures from this era, you sparked my interest at the SSW with your sets. Because the small town of Kaiserswerth is not far from where I live and I knew that the town was besieged for a long time during the SSW.
Your characters then led me to read many internet articles about the SSW.

Education through figures ... :wink: