Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's Friday

Thank you Webmaster, I'd say that is a most enjoyable image!

I'll reserve any detailed comments for the return of The Boss from holiday, but essentially this is a set that I'll be pleased to purchase.

Enjoy the weekend. :smiley:

Very nice and I am sure they will be popular, although no use in the deserts of North Africa ...

Very nice!

Brilliant looking figures , needed for my WSS forces, any idea on release date?
cheers Old John

Really good ...

Wonderful figures and expectations!
Thanks a lot for it, dear webmaster....

Ces gens sont les Mousquetaires du Roi.
Excellent, including the first ever 1/72 mounted hautbois musician.
Of limited if welcome use in mainstream wargames, but hopefully Strelets will also
produce more sets to cover the main line of battle Chevau-leger regiments, and dragoons.

very good looking figures. A must for me!!!

Roy Beers
Ces gens sont les Mousquetaires du Roi.
Excellent, including the first ever 1/72 mounted hautbois musician.
Of limited if welcome use in mainstream wargames, but hopefully Strelets will also
produce more sets to cover the main line of battle Chevau-leger regiments, and dragoons.
Yes, the mounted hautbois player is a bit of a surprise and I'm already working out ways to convert what is basically a less-than-useful figure. The other 11 figures and all the horses - which I think are the same as in the English cavalry set - look fine to me. I note that at least two of the figures appear to be wearing cloaks.

Certainly, further sets will be required to provide a comprehensive coverage of French cavalry and dragoons of the period. Cavalry should not be a problem, as the same poses with differently sculpted, plainer, uniforms and - if needs be to enable easier and less expensive production - the same horses again will suffice. So the Chevau-leger set is, effectively, more than half done already.

It's possible a little nifty scalpel work on the cross on the tabard could turn it into a cuirass, worn by some types over the coat, but it's certainly going to be a beautiful set in its own right ... I just hope less exalted cavalry types appear soon after.

Sweet!

Wow, have I been waiting for these, and well worth the wait. Absolutely fantastic sculpting. Thanks for the peek!