Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Margiana (The Newest Info from Linear-A)

My humble question is when are Linear-A going to start putting sets from their impressive future releases list on the market so that we can start buying to our hearts' content?

Dear Giorgius,

You may like to email them directly. I have a couple of times and received a prompt and informative reply from Andreas.

In his last (late Aug) he mentioned that they anticipated 2–3 weeks for the first three mini sets, with the 'normal' sets that are around stage 7 (# 017, # 016, # 030, # 025 and # 018) scheduled after that (no estimated timing for these at that stage).

Naturally, delays are more likely than not at present. They's a coming though!

Regards, James

Thanks James for the update.

I wonder what this set will contain. Baktrian warriors? There is a short description in Herodot about the Baktrian warriors fighting behind a barrier of shield against the Hellenes in Plataia.

Hard to tell, but yes I would guess something from the Diadochi eras or later is likely, as I do not think the evidence is good enough for something pre-Alexandrian. Parthian or Sassanian is also possible.