Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A SYW Russian army......Summer uniform

Since this thread has an enthusiastic response (and I agree with all wishes and comments mentioned) I will chip in that I have said before that this era, going right through the American War for Independence, has so much opportunity for figure sets that have never been produced before, or have been done poorly. I will add, inspired by the Roger's Rangers book cover, that 18th century native Americans have never been done justice. The Italeri Native Americans were good, but try getting a box of those anywhere, and most 18th century sets from the past are also very hard to come by. I am not a big fan of the HaT range.....the figures are not as interesting....and for my money Red Box and especially Stretlets have replaced and surpassed the quality and variety that we used to get from Revell. I would love to see them expand over any and all 18th century subjects. We need to keep encouraging them with our comments and our purchases. I do applaud them for wanting to finish one series before they wander not another.....and I really can't wait to see their Maison Roi and artillery for the WSS.