Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It is Friday, isn't it?

Graeme
Alan Buckingham
Noooo, that is the worst news since Burton`s stopped making potato puffs...
Quite a long time between bad news then Alan.

At least we know Strelets frideye candy will probably be back.

I remember the demise of potato puffs; seemed like the end of the civilized world at the time. It's a good thing we had Airfix to console us.
Every now and again I write to Burton`s pleading ,begging ,asking them to make them once again, alas never yet had a reply, they were for years the savory snack of choice. Yes a long time ago , but I was trying to keep Strelets news in prospective :innocent:

What Steve H said. All of it. :+1:

I agree with Steve and wish the Strelets team a good travel time with some nice breaks.

Hopefully the team will return with new energy and further new sets of WSS which should been continued. Let it grew with more cavalry and infantry sets, artillery and a wagon trail. There are many collectors who will cheer and buy these sets.

Stay safe and productive ....

Dear Strelets,

I hope that your travels are productive and/or enjoyable!

For me, the delivery of your latest is coming in two instalments (along with some 'essential' reinforcements of previous sets), so the joy will be extended.

I'll look forward to seeing the rest of those lovely Napoleonic Russian infantry once you are back and the Friday teaser returns!

All the best, James

Strelets-R
Dear Sirs,

Due to our travelling arrangements Friday publications will be temporarily stopped.

Best regards,

Strelets
A well earned break, so enjoy your travels!