Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: YET ANOTHER - ONE QUESTION POLL!

Can I do a write in for Great Plains Indian wars?

Thanks for the comments.

Nogri, I'm a fan too - I'm hoping the 1/72 version of the upcoming 1/32 Custers Last Battle set from Waterloo 1815 will come next year, and be the first of many!

TheBabylonian - Ancient is my first love also, but sadly we are in the minority - but you're probably most looking forward to the upcoming Linear-A set #043 - Babylonian Empires?

GC - I'm surprised Spanish-American War is often overlooked too, some may not know this was how US got the Philippines (until their independence), Guam and Puerto Rico.

Latest "One Question Poll" update - it appears '7YW' and 'The British Raj' are STILL in the lead so far, with nearly half the respondents wanting either of them (24% each), and Spanish Civil War next with 12% of the votes:

Seven Years War = 24% (12)
Thirty Years War = 6% (3)
English Civil War = 2% (1)
British Raj = 24% (12)
American War of Independence = 6% (3)
French & Indian War = 8% (4)
Modern = 4% (2)
Spanish Civil War = 12% (6)
French Indochina = 8% (4)
WWII Burma/Malaya/Dutch East Indies = 6% (3)
Fantasy = 2% (1)

Total votes so far = 51

Btw. Bit of an interesting coincidence, but one of my favourite YouTube channels just the other day posted an animated video short on "The Sepoy Mutiny" - for those that might want to check it out:

https://youtu.be/7rKrYVjgWQg

Thanks everyone for participating in this poll!

Thanks for keeping track of the poll, Baratheon. It was fun waiting to see the responses. So much to look forward to and wish for! :relaxed:

I am indeed! Marduk be praised. :P :D