Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New sets arrive.

Hannants have today, the new Strelets and Orion sets, fill your boots.

Re: New sets arrive.

Hi everyone just got a couple of boxes of the Bavarians in attack and noticed I have the drummer and officer missing in one box. Anyone else have this issue? Also shows it missing on drum and flag website. Quite annoying as one was for my dad who got the above in his.

Jimmy
Hi everyone just got a couple of boxes of the Bavarians in attack and noticed I have the drummer and officer missing in one box. Anyone else have this issue? Also shows it missing on drum and flag website. Quite annoying as one was for my dad who got the above in his.
I dont know about the Bavarians but i was on Drum & Flag as well and noticed in the pictures for the newly released Summer Dress French at order arms, that the general seems to be missing. However, on the pictures of the sprues, there is a "blob with legs". I hope this wasnt what was supposed to be the general?
I wasnt mad keen on this set anyway but if one of the best poses in the box is in that state in every box released then i will definately give this set a miss im afraid.

I’ve just been back on drum and flag and noticed there are new pictures now showing the missing figures including close ups

Rupert visits the forum,and no doubt reacted to your post.

Yep pictures definately changed. The general is now in the Summer French Order Arms set now, the "blob with legs" has disappeared. Hopefully it was a one off faulty sprue/figure that found its way into a box.

I would just like to say drum and flag is an amazing site and I hope I haven’t offended Rupert I believe I just got unlucky probably Kent police/customs Having a poke around! Always had problems with them in my youth bit of a naughty boy 🤭🤣

Yep it is a great webshop and Rupert does a wonderful job. Its always good when a seller includes live stock levels.
Dispatch is always prompt too.

Ive only used Drum & Flag or Hannants for purchases, depending who has what and how many.
Never had a problem with either of them.

Metal its Newline and SHQ.