Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ANOTHER - ONE QUESTION POLL!

Thanks everyone for the comments. Here's a quick update on main poll results so far:

Ancient = 5% (2)
Dark Ages = 2% (1)
Medieval = 2% (1)
War of the Spanish Succession = 7% (3)
Great Northern War = 0% (0)
Jacobite Rebellions = 5% (2)
Napoleonic = 34% (15)
War of 1812 = 0% (0)
Crimean War = 0% (0)
American Civil War = 5% (2)
Wild West = 0% (0)
Colonial = 9% (4)
Russo-Turkish war = 0% (0)
WWI = 5% (2)
Russian Civil War = 2% (1)
Rif War = 2% (1)
WWII = 23% (10)

Total votes so far = 44
(this includes 2 "in-thread-only" votes from GC and Richard - let me know if I've missed anyone else)

At the moment, the clear favourite era/campaign is 'Napoleonic' commanding just over 1/3 of the votes, followed by 'WWII' with nearly 1/4 of the votes...I'll also tally up the other unlisted ones in a few days.

Omg mine is varied

American war of independence
American civil war
Napoleonic
Ww2.... favourite paras
Indo china

My favourite period - the Spanish Civil War - is not on your list. I suppose that my next favourite period is Napoleonic/Peninsular War/East Coast Campaign or English Civil War - also not on your list.

No worries Andrew - I'm working on a new poll coming soon so stay tuned! Here's a quick update on the main poll results so far:

Ancient = 6% (4)
Dark Ages = 2% (1)
Medieval = 2% (1)
War of the Spanish Succession = 6% (4)
Great Northern War = 2% (1)
Jacobite Rebellions = 5% (3)
Napoleonic = 34% (21)
War of 1812 = 0% (0)
Crimean War = 0% (0)
American Civil War = 3% (2)
Wild West = 0% (0)
Colonial = 11% (7)
Russo-Turkish war = 0% (0)
WWI = 5% (3)
Russian Civil War = 2% (1)
Rif War = 2% (1)
WWII = 21% (13)

Total votes so far = 62
(this includes 2 "in-thread-only" votes from GC and Richard - let me know if I've missed anyone else)

So, still the clear favourite era/campaign is 'Napoleonic', followed by 'WWII', and in third position 'Colonial'! Honorable mentions include, 7 Years War, 30 Years War, English Civil War, American War of Independence and Spanish Civil War (1-2 mentions a piece).

Thanks all, and a new poll coming Sunday!

Ancients are up to 9%, yea!! :smiley:

Very interesting to see that Dark Ages/Medieval is only receiving 2% of the vote on the poll. Vast swaths of Medieval history remain uncovered (just look at the campaigns on Age of Empires II and its more recent expansions for some ideas), but with only 2% interest I can see why the 1/72 scale companies are avoiding them like the plague. Well done Baratheon on all the polls, very anthropologically informative. :sunglasses: