Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Sirs,

Wonderful news. Looking forward to the Prussian cavalry.☺

Great news on forthcoming sets at last !!! had placed back order with Hannants in UK for those WSS French Pikemen, you have made my day, Any news or progress om WSS British Cavalry set?
Many thanks for update
cheers Old John

Great news mr Strelets I have mine on preorder from drum and flag looking forward to getting them

old john
Great news on forthcoming sets at last !!! had placed back order with Hannants in UK for those WSS French Pikemen, you have made my day, Any news or progress om WSS British Cavalry set?
Many thanks for update
cheers Old John
News on the WoSS British Cavalry would be much appreciated but in view of the recent turmoil and an obviously busy time at Strelets, I think an update in the autumn would be reasonable?

Are you intending to use the French pikeman as just that...or for A N Other army (eg: GNW Russians) Old John?

I'll certainly be interested to see how the pikes work in the moulding process...or perhaps Strelets will do as Mars now do and provide lengths of suitably long and slender round plastic to allow you to cut to length, fashion a pointed head and attach to the figure.

"..thus giving us an additional chunk of customers between 3 and 5 years old.
With that increase of our customer base we will surely bounce back to yet unprecedented heights.."

Wonderful... :joy:

i will probably use some of the pikemen as French, and some other nations as well, won't decide until i've got the figures, possibly Papal Guard, standard bearers, maybe Venetians,and depending on whether pikes moulded with figure or loose, if loose i usually use florist wire as pikes, there are metal pike commercially available , i have a stock which i can use
As for WSS British cavalry think we will have to be patient for their release, am sure Strelets will keep us all posted on progress
stay safe
cheers Old John

I know we all want to recruit people to the hobby, but infant to 5 yrs old is a bit early...LOL!

Hi Strelets,

What retailers stock your fantastic product in NZ? I buy mine on line from Michigan Toy Solider, as although years ago, Acorn Models stocked Strelets, I've not seen them in hobby stores here for years.

Hi Richard, In regards to supply of Strelets figure sets: If you don't have any luck with local New Zealand shops, you could try Metro Hobbies in either Box Hill or Melbourne, here in Victoria Australia or possibly Hearns Hobbies also in Melbourne. I know Metro Hobbies do mail order but not sure about Hearns Hobbies. I don't know what the postage costs would be to NZ though, hopefully not too exorbitant. Good Luck ...