Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Its Friday...

Napys, WSS or Zouaves would been fine....

Are they any positive news when the new sets will leave Dover and enter finally the shops?

... These britons are crazy! - this would been Obelix comment to the actual situation

"Are they any positive news when the new sets will leave Dover and enter finally the shops?"

Dear Sansovino,

I have been told today by my supplier that they are on the way to us here in the antipodes.

Regards, James

sansovino
Napys, WSS or Zouaves would been fine....

Are they any positive news when the new sets will leave Dover and enter finally the shops?

... These britons are crazy! - this would been Obelix comment to the actual situation
Oh yes, a few Zouaves on the attack, during the rif war. With a officer in kepi, a bugle and zouaves with chechias and colonial helmets . . . . Powder, sweat, dust, and sun. Please.

:pray:

Mr Schmitt
Sorry, but what about some Napys, maybe?
Yes please! Some late war Napoleonics for 1812-1815/Waterloo would be great.

Surely time for some new WW1 such as Gallipoli
ANZACS or Brits or Turkish Assault Troops !

On the one hand, I would be very happy for the hard working Strelets crew if they could spend an hopefully relaxed holiday in the sun. :sunglasses: :+1:

On the other hand, it would be exciting to see previews of one of Strelets many ranges. :wink: :smile:

- WWI, early Austrian, Serbian & Ottoman forces (artillery crews), ANZACs, Indians (Balkans & Middle East) ...
- WSS, French, Imperial/Habsburg & other forces (leading into further Kabinettskriege)
- Nap, Russian, Austrian, Prussian & "minor" forces for the crucial battles 1812-15 (Invasion of Russia, 6th & 7th Coalition), Infantry = marching, advancing/attacking, firing
- WWII, Italian forces & Afrika Korps, Commonwealth artillery crew (North Africa)
- WWII, Japanese in China, Chinese & Commonwealth forces (Burma)
- ACW, firing & defending sets
- Rif War, FFL mule train, Spanish troops (leading to SCW)

D-Day, when Pegasus bought out the stunning, mind blowing US set, I had hoped they would follow with an equally good set of Brit/Canadians, alas we still wait. But D-Day did have a "look"Commando`s in Berets armed with Vickers-k machine guns and big bergens, Infantry overloaded with all manner of equipment including bicycles, another WW2 subject done by no one .

Alan Buckingham
D-Day, when Pegasus bought out the stunning, mind blowing US set, I had hoped they would follow with an equally good set of Brit/Canadians, alas we still wait. But D-Day did have a "look"Commando`s in Berets armed with Vickers-k machine guns and big bergens, Infantry overloaded with all manner of equipment including bicycles, another WW2 subject done by no one .
Hi dear Allan,
I completely support this one of British commandos circa 1944-1945 in berets, Bergen etc...
Cheers.
CPN

Roger W
Mr Schmitt
Sorry, but what about some Napys, maybe?
Yes please! Some late war Napoleonics for 1812-1815/Waterloo would be great.
Yes please it's been a long time since we had new Napoleonic masters and I am suffering withdrawel symptoms.

Proper French fusiliers, centrum company iso flank company, so no crossbelts, no epaulettes, just a single belt with cartridge case and bayonet for 1813-1815 is high on my wishlist.

Alan Buckingham
Made sure I was the first this week, LRDG vehicle crews would be wonderful..
I was up watching this space. Didn't want to steal your thunder. I've no need because you request the subjects that I want too . . . . . except maybe the odd camel.
Strelets say that they don't sell but I'm sure they will boost the attraction of any 'Desert Set' Including LRDG. My Dad said you couldn't move for the 'ugly, grumpy, spitting beasts. But exceedingly useful for 'blending in' with the natives. The 'Chevrolet' was always a giveaway :(

The 17th its Friday and not a sign of the post we are all waiting for Sob Sob

Its Friday...

After a week of hard labour:

Time for some rest:

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets-R
After a week of hard labour:

Time for some rest:

Best regards,

Strelets
So, good rest Strelets, and enjoy in good: It's deserved.

Best regards

:palm_tree:

Beautiful sculpts, though I think it's rather harsh on slip-disc-man that suitcase-sitter seems disinclined to help him with that box.

Absolutely lovely. As an old "Gun Bunny" (Field Artilleryman) I can identify with the top figure.

The key word for me Wayne was identify !!! who/what etc ,I am at a loss.....

He's Japanese, going by the crossover X straps on his puttees