Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lost legions

Was just reading on PSR about the last Esci figures that never appeared . And at the time waiting patiently for them to be released.now we know of course some were by different manufacturers. Just hoping this new batch of strelets figures don’t become lost legions too .even though we know they exist . Sorry just being impatient 😂😂😂

Re: Lost legions

Well, the new Strelets sets still seem to be in 'quarantine', but various others are filtering through very, very slowly. In the last few days these have included a mix of eras and manufacturers, but seem to include:

- Hannibal and bodyguard, who have come via the circuitous mountain route;
- some Ancient Egyptian guardsmen, who appear to have made it via the desert route;
- and some Livonian Knights, who presumably slid in across the ice.

The conventional seaborne rote via Port of Dover still seems to be a problem though...so I wonder whether it is time to circumvent the Port and for Strelets to arrange an air-drop, landing somewhere in the Lowestoft(= Hannants home ground) area?

Re: Esci: it does make you wonder what might have been had they kept going. Some of their figure sets left a little to be desired pose-wise, but the sculpting was always very good. And their WW2 vehicles were great.

Yes I have some mars German night fighters arriving tomorrow hopefully. Just have to be careful with the 📦 I guess

Chris olley
Yes I have some mars German night fighters arriving tomorrow hopefully. Just have to be careful with the 📦 I guess
The arrival of the Mars set - presumably by dead of night, without being noticed - is a hopeful sign!

Could someone please give me the list of strelets sets that are coming out?

Thats whats listed at Bennos. No idea whether this actually corresponds with the expected release batch?

155 - Nap Prussian Hussars
204 - Nap Austrian Grenadiers standing shoulder arms
211 - Nap Prussian Line Infantry standing order arms
222 - Nap French Infantry summer dress standing order arms
227 - Nap Bavarian Infantry in attack
228 - Nap Prussian Uhlans
229 - Nap Prussian Dragoons
237 - WSS French Pikemen
245 - WWII Finnish Anti-Tank Squad summer dress
246 - WWII Finnish Anti-Tank Squad winter dress
247 - WWII US Anti-Tank Squad
270 - Nap Bavarian Infantry at ease
290 - French Foreign Legion Artillery
M139 - Highlanders in attack 1899-1902
M142 - Arabs in Skirmish

Dear Chris,

no, they won't.

They were released today on condition that all boxes will be labelled with a postal address of manufacturer and 0-3 age restriction sign instead of 0-5 sign that the boxes had on them.
It will take some time but we hope, that it won't be too long.

Best regards,

Strelets

Thank you Mr Strelets that absolutely wonderful . I think I can say with everyone here we wait patiently with eager. Anticipation

Great news I cant wait to get my grubby little paws on them & see what Strelets future sets are featured on the boxes.:heart_eyes:

Strelets-R
Dear Chris,

no, they won't.

They were released today on condition that all boxes will be labelled with a postal address of manufacturer and 0-3 age restriction sign instead of 0-5 sign that the boxes had on them.

Best regards,

Strelets
That's good news. I'm looking forward to those new Napoleonic sets. The picture in Peter the Great's avatar box in the thread above says it visually!!

Good news for sure. Looking forward to some Prussian Cavalry, especially the Uhlans.

Strelets-R
Dear Chris,

no, they won't.

Best regards,

Strelets
I'm happy for myself, because I'm selfish. I am happy for the members of this forum, because I am altruist. I'm happy for Strelets, because I'm going to spend my pennies. Finally, I'm happy for everyone because it will paint, collect, paste, plan,, and everything that goes with modelling....... GREAT NEWS!

👍😊⁂

Brilliant Herve!

This is super news Strelets. It is such a wonderful list of releases and I'm amongst those looking forward to them immensely.

Regards, James