Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's Friday...

Great figures...some FFL in fatigue/(un)dress would be welcome too...and mules! lol

Yes please Legionnaires in fatigue dress and mules (carts & mounted on horseback). Otherwise excellent work. can't wait to start arming Fort Sahara and having desert patrols.

Dear Strelets...maybe I'm the only one intrested in your Afrika Korps project...if you would be so kind about showing some image it would be great (at least for me)
By the way, a mistake do not to produce regular Afrika Korps infantry or anything else whit that sculpting level, after all there are several FFL sets and you are in the way to do more...well...all has been said

PS I had the Rat patrol set, and still have the Dunes, less the waterhole and palms, the best bits the rest were poor even by the standards of the time, but loved playing with it.

Nice FFL Figures. Hope we get some standing and kneeling firing poses with bayonets attached along with some in attack.
Thank You! Cappy

Please cross check your English and editing