Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New sets

Thank you Mr Minuteman,
Sometimes a need someone to remind me which the priorities are... :slightly_smiling_face:

No worries, still plenty of fine sets in the catalog to order! Perhaps this is a good time to order more of the huge strelets offerings. There are whole ranges of Strelets I haven't purchased yet. But I am thinking about.

Patience is the only choice in this weird year. Stay safe first.

Hello just got the new Hannibal set from linearA they are very good. But I guess I will have to be careful with the box as it says 0-5 on it and has no postal address

Absolutely Chris. You had better don gloves, mask, helmet, fluoro-vest and place warning signs before you open those dangerous goods!

...and be careful with grenades. They often explode when you squeeze them!!!

James Fisher
Absolutely Chris. You had better don gloves, mask, helmet, fluoro-vest and place warning signs before you open those dangerous goods!
Yes. Meanwhile does anyone know the best way to remove a 1/72 plastic figure from the nostril?

Asking for a friend:nerd_face:

Stuart, aged 63 1/4

"Meanwhile does anyone know the best way to remove a 1/72 plastic figure from the nostril?"

Dunno about the nostril prob, but I once had to tell my ophthalmist that I had a cataphract in my right eye. He said "Don't you mean 'cataract'?" I said "No; I was painting some Parthians and I had a bit of an accident..."