Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New sets

Dear Strelets,

Could you please give us an idea of status of shipment to your North American distributors/vendors, and (hopeful-all-goes-well) approximate arrival date?

Thanks in advance,

Dear Baratheon,

all official channels' distribution is out of London, therefore it all depends on the outcome of the with the lot in Dover.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

Thank You for detailed information.

Unfortunately, I do not have any contact there to speed up the procedure. Maybe anybody from the forum can help?

I hope we can solve it soon.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

Very little has reached the market from anyone, Strelets, Orion, or Hat . I am waiting to buy sets from them all, I hope they all appear at the same time, at least then one postage cost.

Dear Strelets Team,
thanks very much for your information. Even if they are not brilliant, we got at least an idea what's going on. That is - imho - a nice way to communicate with customers. Something other manufacturers did not do at all. So thanks again, keep up the good work and, like many others, I safe money to spend on your new sets.

Dear Strelets,
are your sets available in Ukrainian or Russian suppliers?
We could buy them via e-bay, we can not wait for ever, we need strelets now!!!

No, distribution starts everywhere simultaneously.
Best regards,

Strelets

MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS
Dear Strelets,
are your sets available in Ukrainian or Russian suppliers?
We could buy them via e-bay, we can not wait for ever, we need strelets now!!!
Patience, dear Sir. Believe it of not, there is more to life than plastic soldiers.

I suspect that there will be a a Tsunami wave of new sets that all arrive at the same time, having all been released from Customs officials simultaneously. Save your money for that special day!

Thank you Mr Minuteman,
Sometimes a need someone to remind me which the priorities are... :slightly_smiling_face:

No worries, still plenty of fine sets in the catalog to order! Perhaps this is a good time to order more of the huge strelets offerings. There are whole ranges of Strelets I haven't purchased yet. But I am thinking about.

Patience is the only choice in this weird year. Stay safe first.

Hello just got the new Hannibal set from linearA they are very good. But I guess I will have to be careful with the box as it says 0-5 on it and has no postal address

Absolutely Chris. You had better don gloves, mask, helmet, fluoro-vest and place warning signs before you open those dangerous goods!

...and be careful with grenades. They often explode when you squeeze them!!!

James Fisher
Absolutely Chris. You had better don gloves, mask, helmet, fluoro-vest and place warning signs before you open those dangerous goods!
Yes. Meanwhile does anyone know the best way to remove a 1/72 plastic figure from the nostril?

Asking for a friend:nerd_face:

Stuart, aged 63 1/4

"Meanwhile does anyone know the best way to remove a 1/72 plastic figure from the nostril?"

Dunno about the nostril prob, but I once had to tell my ophthalmist that I had a cataphract in my right eye. He said "Don't you mean 'cataract'?" I said "No; I was painting some Parthians and I had a bit of an accident..."